Monday, January 24, 2011

Mayonnaise Biscuits


Almost 10 years ago I started collecting recipes from Weight Watchers. I figured they were healthy recipes, so not a bad idea to collect and use them. I have a huge binder full of recipes. I decided that it is about time that I start to make some stuff from it. The other morning I felt like baking something, but was alittle short on time. So I opened up the binder and picked something that looked easy. I have to admit that when I first read the recipe I was a little unsure. So unsure that I didn't take any pictures of the process, because I wondered how they would taste. I made them and then tasted them and decided that I would share the recipe with you. They were actually good. I won't lie, I was shocked. Even Brett came home and ate most of them (not all at once).
Mayonnaise Biscuits
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Fat Free Mayonnaise
1 Cup Skim Milk (can use 1%)
2 tbsp Baking Powder
Dash of Salt
Combine all ingredients. Drop into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Makes about 12 Biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment