Sunday, April 25, 2010

Honey Ginger Salmon



This is my Favorite salmon recipe. Oh, it is so good. I tried it a few years ago for the first time and it has become one of my usuals.


Place salmon fillets on greased baking sheet.

In a small bowl combine:
1/4 liquid honey
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp finely grate gingerroot (or 1/4tsp ground ginger)

Brush half of glaze over fillets.


Bake in 425 degree oven for 4 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze and bake until fully cooked. (I would say about 10 more minutes, but check it)


Meanwhile, combine:
2 cup diced Cucumber
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1/2 cup diced yellow pepper
2 tbsp liquid honey
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp finely grated gingerroot

Serve over Salmon.



I served it with peas (boring) and brown rice, but this salmon is actually so good with the cilantro rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment