Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mango Salsa




I love this Salsa. It has such a fresh taste to it. And because it is fruits and veggies you don't feel that guilty for eating alot of it.

The orignal recipe called for just two mangos, but I always use 3, just because I love mangos.

Chop 3 mangos.
Chop it as fine as you can, because the smaller the pieces the better it is.


You can also use peaches or fresh pinnapple.


Chop 1/2 Red Pepper



Add in 2 tbsp Red Onion, finely chopped





Add 2 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped. I also usually add way more than this, just because I love cilantro





add
3 tsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp fresh lemon juice

Mix it all together



Serve with Tortilla chips.

It is so colorful and vibrant. And so good!

It is also really good served over a ginger glazed salmon fillet.



No comments:

Post a Comment