Thursday, February 12, 2009

Banana Muffins


Everytime we have bananas that are too ripe to eat I make banana muffins. Sometimes I swear Brett won't eat the bananas just so that I will make these muffins.

Cream:
1/2 cup of Margarine
1 1/4 cups sugar

Add:
2 eggs
1/4cup sour cream


Add: 1 cup mashed bananas

Mix in:
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt


Mix until well blended

Optional:
Chocolate chips (you can put in as many as you want)

Pour into muffin tins. Brett prefers the chocolate chips, I prefer without, so I use different color paper so we can tell the difference.


Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. I always do the toothpick test to make sure that they are done.

These can be made using the mini muffin tins aswell. Your bake time will be less. Probably closer to 8-10 minutes.

They taste just like banana bread and are even good if you freeze them.


No comments:

Post a Comment