Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Easy Earings






Let me show you how to make the easiest earings.


They are really simple. I usually get stuff from Michaels, in the bead section. There is so much variety there and they make it so simple for you. Alot of the items are already prepared for you. They have done the hard stuff and you get the easy job of just attaching an earing hook and Ta-da.


I always get compliments on my earings and people are surpised when I tell them that I made them. So I am not sure if I should be giving away my simple secrets. Although there are more complicated earing that I make that are alittle to hard to blog about.




This is what I chose, but honestly go to Michaels and look for different things. There is alot to chose from.



Your supplies.
Two hook earings
and whatever you want to put on the bottom



Take a pair of needle nose pliers. Most guys have a pair of these, so just ask around for some.

You need to pull apart the ring on the bottom of your hook. Use your fingers and the pliers.





You can see from the picture I had of the supplies that the base of my earing already had a tiny ring attached to it. Like I said, they have it all already for you.

So now you just slip that little ring around the seperated ring on your hook earing and the close it together. Again with your fingers and pliers.




And Ta-Da. Cute little earings. It takes about 1 minute to make (maybe 2 minutes for your first pair).


The possibilities are endless.







These were all made just by attaching what I wanted to a hook earing. Simple.

1 comment:

  1. Christy I love this blog you are so talented and cutest earrings the things we never think of eh! Love the Internet for reasons like these and all you great recipes! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete